Saturday, August 2, 2014

Birth Stone and Mammoth Tusks

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't post the new item yesterday I was to busy getting my Supplies for 8th grade year yes I was getting them because I sadly start school on August 4th but that does not mean I wont catch up with the blog :D (really don't wanna go to school >-< I'll pretend I'm sick o-o)

So anyway the item from Yesterday was the Peridot Birth Stone this item can be found in Epic Wonders another Birth Stone to complete the collection! Wait who collects them? Comment below to let me know :D


Now the NEW item for TODAY can be found in Jam Mart Clothing first page when you open it up :3
and it's called the Mammoth Tusks! this would be great to put on your Elephant sadly it is a member item so sorry Non-members AJ should really start making Non member items too DX
And that is all for today ya'll :D

No comments:

Post a Comment