Monday, April 2, 2012

My friends impostor! Report!

Hey guys so I have some huge news!!! My friend Soul25 has an impostor! Soul24! This is her! P.S I got this picture from Soul25's blog. Please report her she is a very very mean Jammer she called me the "B" word! Please report this player she is and Impostor to my friend! 


Things she did to copy Soul25

  • Copied her look
  • Copied her wolf name
  • Copied user name (almost)
  • Very rude and mean Jammer
  • Making the real Soul25 look bad
  • REPORT THIS PERSON!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. i all ready reported her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALEX THE LION...THE KING...OF NEW YORK!!April 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM

    I encoutered her when I was in Jamaa. She was very rude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I shall have your comment removed for saying something very mean and unapropeate.

    ReplyDelete